As we know, everyone loves a good sale. Especially when you can find your favorite items for a great price. Businesses now more than ever are in competition with each other to lure consumers. Many businesses are also familiar with the discount pricing strategy, but don’t know that isn’t your only option. Here’s a list of promo offers you may want to consider.
1. Bonus Offers - If they’re willing to give your products or services a try, give em a bonus.
Free Gift Card
2. Samples - Using this strategy always pays off because it takes away the hesitation of having to spend money to try something new.
Free Product Sample with $0 purchase
Free Trial Offer
Free Sample with $75 purchase
3. Discounts - Using this can not only help you clear out your stock, but encouraging the undecided customers to buy today.
Get 20 % off if you buy Y or number of items
Buy one get one free
Bundle Discounts: Buy 2 get 50% off the 3rd
Spend $150 and save 10%
50% off your first month
Pre-pay and save 15% / Pay for 12 months get 1 month Free
Seasonal Discounts: Christmas, Black Friday, Mothers Day
This item is only $5 with the purchase of X product
Entire category is 25% off
Take an extra 15% off X Category
X item is on sale for X dollar
4. Partner Promotions - I like these because they help you reach people that are outside of your current audience
Signup for our service and get 1 year free of another service
Buy 6 months subscription and get 6 months of another subscription
5. Vouchers and Coupons - These are good at helping bring people to your shop, even if its just to have a look.
$5 off coupon with a signup
$100 Voucher with the purchase of $1000 or more
Use this coupon code to save 20%
6. Contests / Enter to Win - These are good at generating a lot of signups and press
Signup today and get entered for an all inclusive vacation
Buy today and get a chance to win a set of golf clubs
7. Causes & Charity - Another great strategy to generate sales, get PR and do some good
If you buy today and we’ll donate 25% to a great cause
Make a $20 donation and we’ll give you 1 year of our services for free
8. Group Discounts - Associations need strong member benefits, so offering group discounts will always benefit your brand.
20% of to students
50% to senior citizens
15% off to The Association of Business Owners
9. Rebates / Cash Back / Rewards
Get 1000 points when you spend $100 or more
5% Cash Back on all order $50 or more
Don’t forget when you are creating your promo game plan, set a time limit to all of your offers. You can do a daily, weekly or monthly deal or something as simple as the offer expires in 48 hours. If you liked this video, please share it on social media or with someone who needs to watch this.
Do you use these strategies in your business? If you need help with promotional planning or a marketing game plan, fill out the form below.
Cheers to your success,
MY TOP RECOMMENDED BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Choose a service you need:
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay. We are independently owned and opinions expressed on this professional website are that of our own.